If you're career oriented then LCC might be a great fit for you. LCC offers professional growth and development opportunities and an excellent benefit package.
Executive Senior Partner
Dan is the founding partner of the firm and brings over 50 years’ of public accounting experience to the firm. Dan is the chief executive and quality control
partner of the firm with extensive expertise in commercial and employee benefit plan audits, joint apprenticeship plan and local union audits. Dan is also a
forensic accountant (CFF). Dan holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from the University of Miami.
Dan spent the initial seven years of his career with Arthur Andersen in the audit department specializing in Employee Benefit Plans, construction contractors, real estate developer and hospitality industry clients.
Dan maintains the following professional and business affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Forensic
- Member of the American and Florida Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Past chairman on the Florida Institute of CPAs Not for Profit Committee
- Lecturing member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefits
- Member and lecturer of the Accountants Committee of the International Foundation of Employee Benefits
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from the University of Miami
To email Daniel write to: email@example.com
LaPadula Carlson +Co has offered Assurance services for four decades. Our clients can rest assured our team of professional auditors and accountants will evaluated the reliability, credibility, relevance, and timeliness of your financial statements and underlying systems and procedures.